Fruit-and-veggie smoothies don’t have to be green. Enjoy this combination of orange with some complementary superfood powders: Goji berry, camu camu, and turmeric. Cardamom pods add a bright flavor addition.
Orange ‘n’ Oats Smoothie, by Veganbythebook
MAKES: 6 cups (24 2-ounce samples)
- 1 can (16.5 fl. oz.) unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berry powder
- ½ teaspoon camu camu powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 green cardamom pods
- 2 Medjool dates
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 organic navel oranges, peeled and pulled into pieces
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Share and enjoy!